After I updated my Node.js on Windows 7, I discovered that all my
installed are not accessible in
A quick check tells me that
npm is correctly listed in my user
Environment Variables. However, I find out that the user
PATH is not
actually included, using
echo %PATH% in
Afterwards, I found the answer here:
The solution I then finally discovered was what appears to be a size limitation. I trimmed the contents of the user’s Path environment variable down to a much smaller size and moved some of it into the system environment variable block and then it started working again. So, I recommend that you try and shorten it up and see if that will make a difference.
Oops! Size limitation!